Your Personal Information
Cannabis Sentinel may collect personal information from visitors to this site. We use this information only to respond to enquiries and to monitor site usage.
Where personal data is requested through forms (including registration forms for newsletters), such data is only used for the purpose stated on the form and will not be given or sold to any third parties.
By completing survey forms, your data may be used for analysis and reports, and we may contact you about relevant events or with the results of the survey. This personal information will not be published or shared with any third party without your consent.
Information Automatically Collected When Visiting and Interacting With the Site
- Your Computer’s IP address
- Your browser type and operating system
- Web pages and advertisements that you view, and links that you click on, within the site
- Information about the searches you perform on the site and how you use the results of those searches
- Information about the services that you use on the site, how frequently you use them, and your responses to the offerings and advertisements presented on the site, including those available through third party websites.
- Aggregated data about email click-through rates and user video viewing
- Location data and other information about mobile devices used to access and interact with the site
- Standard server log information
Information we collect from other sources
We may access information about you from third party sources and platforms (such as social networking sites, databases, online marketing firms and ad targeting firms) including:
- If you access third party social networking services (such as Facebook Connect or Twitter) through the site, your username and connection lists for those services
- Demographic data, such as age range, gender and interests
- Advertisement interaction and viewing data, such as ad click-through rates and information about how many times you viewed a particular ad
- Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers, that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law
The site may combine information collected with the information we obtain from third party sources.
The information we collect is used for one or more of the following purposes:
- Email Communications
- User Accounts
- Request Fulfillment
- Statistical Analysis
- We may use the information that we collect to meet legal and regulatory requirements, to prevent illegal activities, to enforce the sites Terms and Conditions, and to otherwise protect our rights and the rights of our users.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles.
These are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
- Interest-based advertising
Control your interest-based ads
Anonymous user information is used in cookies from these platforms.
- Visit the Online Ad Choices website